In efforts to give back to our community, WFD will be participating in a food and clothing drive until Dec. 15 to end 2015 on a positive note.
All contributions will be donated to Guru Nanak’s Free Kitchen, a charity project initiated by the Sikh community aimed at providing free meals and clothing to people in need.
For more information, visit: http://www.gnfk.org/
The following items will be accepted for donation:
- Non-perishable foods (boxed items such as cereal, crackers, pasta, rice, biscuits; canned items such as soup, canned fruit/vegetables, beans/chili, pasta sauce, canned meat/fish, nuts and trail mix; Granola/Power bars
- Bottled water, juice boxes, powdered milk, energy drinks, tea bags
- Multivitamins and supplements; Protein powder
- Sugar, salt and pepper; Flour
- Baby formula, baby cereal, baby food (jar and packaged)
- Medication (unopened)
- Clothing and footwear (all sizes and all types accepted; should be in good condition)
- Baby items (Clothing, diapers, bibs, teethers, toys, equipment, etc.)
Please use this holiday season to be charitable and contribute to this generous cause.